My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I've found a place to be, here in Colorado. I am enjoying what comes my way while writing my head off in this crazy, chaotic life.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Hospital

My mom is in the hospital again.

She can't keep anything down and was in pain. She is in pallative care, but that doesn't mean she doesn't get treated, just that they aren't going to try aggressive things to cure her.

What it means is they will try to clear the blockage and give her pain medicine. My father said he'd give us a call with an update.

I'm really glad I saw her this weekend, but now, I'm truly truly glad I didn't put it off. She may go home again if they can clear the blockage and manage the pain, but each major stress her body takes makes it harder for her to recover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home