My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I've found a place to be, here in Colorado. I am enjoying what comes my way while writing my head off in this crazy, chaotic life.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Upcoming Visit

I can't believe it's only been two weeks since my mom decided not to do chemo. She did do one treatment which she regrets, but what's done is done.

I fly out tomorrow to visit with her, to say good-bye, though I won't say it, to make her smile... she's actually planning to come to the airport to pick me up with my father... to just be there. I don't think she'll actually make it to the airport, but then again, this is the woman who overcame several problems to attend my baby shower. I know I know you all love your mothers, and probably feel the same, but I just feel when it came to mothers I really got the best one that could possibly ever have been out there...

So while this is a trip I don't want to make, I mean, I don't want to see her sick, see her suffer, see her ill, I am making it because beyond the sickness, beyond the suffering, and beyond the illness, is the most important woman in my life, and how could I not let her see me one more time, because her days are numbered, and mine are unknown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home