My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I've found a place to be, here in Colorado. I am enjoying what comes my way while writing my head off in this crazy, chaotic life.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Chemo without the Hair Loss

Miss Mother had a tumor.
She went to see the doctor.
Chemo! said the Doctor.
Chemo! said the Nurse.
Nothing! said the Mother. Call Sister instead.
Sister called the Doctor.
The Doctor called the Nurse.
The Nurse said chemo.
The Doctor said chemo.
The Mother said My Hair!
The Nurse called the Doctor.
The Doctor called the Sister.
It's the hair, said the Sister.
Its' the hair, said the Doctor.
Not the hair, said the Nurse.
There's a new chemo, said the Doctor.
There's a new chemo, said the Nurse.
Don't get excited, said the Sister.
In the end, it's still Death.

Cancer is the new Plague

Ring around the rosy
Pockets full of posies
Ashes, Ashes,
We all fall down

Unseen in our bodies
masses full of cells
ashes, ashes
we all fall down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home