My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I've found a place to be, here in Colorado. I am enjoying what comes my way while raising my children and writing my head off in this crazy, chaotic life.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It is September, Mom

Sometimes, out of the blue, I think of her, my mother.
Sometimes, I don't shove the memories back down into the nice little hole I keep them.
Sometimes, it all comes back up, that whole death thing.
Sometimes, I wonder... why haven't I taken down the old photo albums?
Sometiems, I have imaginary conversations with her.
Sometimes, I think, if I called her for advice, what would she say?
Sometimes, people talk about their mothers, and I miss mine.
Sometimes, I wonder if my faith died with her.
Sometimes, I wonder at all the things that did go with her.
Sometimes, I look at my children and wish she could see them too.
Sometimes, I wish I could hug her.
Sometimes, I'd settle for a slight touch.
Sometimes, though. Just sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home