My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I've found a place to be, here in Colorado. I am enjoying what comes my way while writing my head off in this crazy, chaotic life.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Good bye

My mom passed away shortly after midnight EST.

It was peaceful and quiet.

My father believes she had left us a few days ago. It was her heart. She had a very strong heart. Always did. The doctors always told her her heart was very strong, just like her spirit. The heart just kept pumping, until it finally gave up.

I'm glad in a weird way, that her heart didn't let her down, that it was the strongest part of her.

Bye, Mom. I love you.

3 Comments:

Blogger rennratt said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Lahdeedah said...

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Boliath said...

I'm just reading this now, I'm sorry, you express it so well, my Dad died at 67, he never got to meet my children they weren't born yet. It's been 8 years and it still breaks my heart every time I think of it. I did what you did, forget every now and then and then the shock of remembering made it all new again. I am truly sorry for your loss.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home