My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I've found a place to be, here in Colorado. I am enjoying what comes my way while writing my head off in this crazy, chaotic life.

Monday, December 04, 2006

worry

So I am worried.

Over things that were said.
Maybe it was the brewery spewing forth from his mouth
And not really truth, or words meant to be acted upon
But it's going to be a long road
Now that they were spoken
Because now I will worry

And so much has happened
I was looking forward to good things
Not this dark road
That shouldn't be quite so dark

So I pray
And I hope
And I beg

For a miracle or some act of God

That will get us all safely to where we need to be
So we can be one family
Together, not apart
Without this worry
That is now in the back of my mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home